Latest Comments

Herbalist's House

Herbalist's House

You have to download both file and place in the directory's game:

SteamsteamappscommonStonehearthsaved_objectsstonehearthbuilding_templates

if you don't have any content, probrably you wont see the directory 'building_templates', just create a new one and place the files.

by Ditador_Nicastro
on October 3rd, 2017 03:44 AM EST
Herbalist's House

Herbalist's House

how install this mod?

by admiradordegnomos
on October 2nd, 2017 02:31 PM EST
Silver Armored Knight Statue

Silver Armored Knight Statue

Hmm...i think this Statue too big.

by _Little_Enderman
on July 13th, 2017 09:01 PM EST
Rayya's Normal Watch Tower

Rayya's Normal Watch Tower

When I try and download its just a json and png with no name. Maybe its just me.

by Naterrama
on May 13th, 2017 11:29 AM EST
Crane

Crane

Very nice, I'd been looking for something similar for a dock I was planning.

I'd rather the model have used more than one color for the wood, even if just using some stone instead for a decorative "kick".

by LordGreyscale
on March 19th, 2017 05:26 AM EST
Grannary store

Grannary store

check if the storage crates are being installed, you may need to add a ladder on each shelf inside.

by pjs27188
on February 6th, 2017 02:11 PM EST
Grannary store

Grannary store

May be it bug or something but i can't be able to finish this house for some reason...

by adlerkov
on February 5th, 2017 06:29 AM EST
Weaver's

Weaver's

I use a saved map where I used console commands to make my crafters master craftsmen and build 1 of everything. I cut holes for doors and windows but as long as there is 1 of whatever you wish to place you can add an infinite number of them to the ghost and they will be included in the template. Provided they are attached to a block that is considered part of the template. i.e not grass. I have been trying to find a way to spawn water using the console but no joy.

by pjs27188
on January 25th, 2017 02:34 PM EST
Weaver's

Weaver's

Oh So they made free placement of windows and doors possible ? or you still have to make cut out for walls to place doors and windows?

Im thinking im kinda on hiatus to water features gets implemented then i wanna build my dream city .............hopefully a bit more facy terrain forming as well.

by Psyduck
on January 25th, 2017 07:23 AM EST
Weaver's

Weaver's

Thanks!
Waited a long time to get the inspiration for something like this and the Manor.
Buckingham Palace was a huge pain in the arse and took all day because of preset restrictions (hence it is just an enormous useless husk.
Since I discovered I can place the windows and doors outside of the editor options I was free to build things block by block instead of using the wall and roof preset. Finally enjoy designing buildings once again.

Looking forward to seeing more of yours!

by pjs27188
on January 24th, 2017 03:08 PM EST
Weaver's

Weaver's

stepping up your game well done :) this is quite lovely....love your castle/barrack thing as well :)
if you keep this up you will force me to come back and build stuff :P

by Psyduck
on January 24th, 2017 06:40 AM EST
Buckingham Palace East Wing

Buckingham Palace East Wing

W.I.P waiting for the editor to allow removal of walls more easily when I will make it functional!

by pjs27188
on January 18th, 2017 02:00 PM EST
storage roof (aplha 19)

storage roof (aplha 19)

Thank you for the template. This one worked for me.

by Khan
on January 14th, 2017 01:40 PM EST
courthouse on roofed market

courthouse on roofed market

templates works fine....Its the building system in the game still dont allow for very complex buildings..

by Psyduck
on January 1st, 2017 11:34 PM EST
courthouse on roofed market

courthouse on roofed market

your f**kin templates don't wok at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by bill890
on December 29th, 2016 09:33 AM EST
Medieval European Style Tower Wall

Medieval European Style Tower Wall

yeah :) i have noticed that. You could change the template a bit, make it not hollow.

by Pleasure
on October 17th, 2016 02:12 AM EST
Medieval European Style Tower Wall

Medieval European Style Tower Wall

When it's being built hearthlings keep getting trapped in the gap between the stairs and the wall

by Ciricuse
on October 17th, 2016 01:44 AM EST
courthouse on roofed market

courthouse on roofed market

The Emptiness allows you to be creative in how you decorate the interior and allows room for customization by each person that uses the template

by Ciricuse
on October 17th, 2016 01:24 AM EST
The bell crane

The bell crane

noticed i forgot to do a bit of railing on side of the bridge. And missing some railings on stone terraces on one of the towers.

by Psyduck